surgery soon a long short story

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cushy, Aug 23, 2005.

1. cushy

cushy New Member

I am to have surgery and have an adrenal gland removed it has a tumor on it that has been making me very ill I was recently diagnosed with cushings disease wich is 10 out of 10,000 a year I have won the lottery It has taken 3 years to come up with this diagnosis,

I also have fibromyalgia and osteoperosis I am only 38 my life has been a spiral of drs and tests and it finally feels good to know that I am going to get this demon seed out of me

I have been out of work since febuary and it has been the roughest time of my life I have been evicted out of my apartment and turned down from ssi 3 times but with the love of the lord things are finally comming around I am having my surgery and I have found a new place to live and now have an attourney that is handling my ssi case

god does answer prayers so if you are hurting and bielieve in the lord, just don't give up because you are worth it

god bless

buddy1
  2. louiesgirl2

louiesgirl2 New Member

I know that God will see you through this. Praying a speedy recovery.

Phyliss
  3. cushy

cushy New Member

yes the pain is something you have to endure I am anxiously awaiting for this to end but if it doesn't completely at least it cannot be as bad as it was

god bless

buddy
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I will keep you in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

Ditto to what Mikie said,..
    Prayers and well/good thoughts going out for you~

I hope the surgery has you feeling alot better after.

Hugs
    Tandy