Surgery Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Leenerbups, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

Going in tomorrow morning to get my gallbladder out and the pancreas checked out with dye, etc.

I'm hoping to God that after the gallbladder is removed, my pancreas will return to normal. Chronic Pancreatitis is a nightmare, and I have enough on my plate.

I have a lot of confidence in this guy.
    Everytime I have called the hospital for something and say who my surgeon is they say,"Oh, he's really good". He also looks like George Clooney.

I'm just worried about what they will find. I am worried I will have
    CP. Hoping to God not.

Wish me luck!

p.s. M
  2. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Dear leenerbups:

I will be praying for you tomorrow for a successful surgery. Be positive and think nothing else will be found. Hopefully with this surgery you will feel alot better.

Good luck tomorrow and please let me know how everything turns out.

Sending you blessings and soft hugs,

Francey
  3. maggiemae55

maggiemae55 New Member

for you! maybe they will give you a nice shot of versed and you will drift off to sleep dreaming of george clooney....i can't of much better!

will pray for good report and fast recovery!

warmly,

maggie
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I do hope all goes well...and you get to look at your doctor a bit!! (-:

Sue
  5. libra55

libra55 New Member

I will be having lotsa prayers and good thoughts for you. I had my G.B. out back in the 90's, it was easy surgery. And I felt so much better after.

Best of luck, let us know how you do. You'll be back here with us in no time flat.

Michelle
  6. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

and thank you. Hangininthere, yes, after this it's onto the gyno surgery. (!)

May the prayers you all give me come back tenfold for your own health.

See you all soon! George and I will be in the OR at 10:00 am.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2005]
  7. BxGirl

BxGirl New Member

I had pancreatitis two years ago and it was a nightmare! Any relief you can get is wonderful! Take it easy and try to relax!!!!

Love,
    BxGirl
  8. pepper

pepper New Member

I can't imagine having chronic pancreatitis on top of a bad gallbladder and these DD's. I hope that this surgery solves at least some of your problems.

Looking at "George Clooney" as you are falling asleep isn't such a bad thing. :)

Wishing you well tomorrow,
    Pepper
  9. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I will be praying that all goes well tomorrow...

(((Hugs)))
    Pam
  10. tandy

tandy New Member

Wishing you loads of luck! prayers/blessings
    and all good things~
    and a speedy recovery time!

Please let us know how your doing when you feel good enough to post ok.
    will be waiting to hear the good news.

Hugs
    Tandy
  11. msthang

msthang New Member

i wish u the best with your surgery tomorrow. i know its scary we will all be there with u in prayer. be blessed. and plese keep us updated
  12. mommy22

mommy22 New Member

God will be w/you and, if you close you eyes and relax, you'll feel it. Sounds nuts? Sometimes i do that and it really does help. No matter what they find, if anything, it's better than not knowing. That is the scary part about being "put under" during an operation. For that period of time, you have no control. May you have a speedy recovery and pleasant dreams. Just for a hoot, you could pretend your still silly on the gas and smack your dr. on the rear! God bless you, SOnya
  13. mommy22

mommy22 New Member

Just wanted you to know you were the last person i thought about last night. I said a big prayer for you and really hope you feel all the good energy coming your way from everyone. Keep us posted when you can. Love, Sonya
  14. tngirl

tngirl New Member

I hope you do well and get it all behind you.

Hey--a great doctor and looks like George Clooney? What a combination. Sounds like you are in good hands.