Surgery update

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dash, Jan 30, 2005.

1. dash

dash New Member

Friday's knee surgery was an adventure. I was scheduled for 1:45 P.M. I was operated on at 6:30 P.M. There were two emergency surgeries that my orthopedist had to do. Poor man had two more patients to operate on after me.

They smoothed our the patella, cleaned out debris. He found a small menicus tear and said he was concerned because my femur was showing softening. Don't understand what that means. I was still very groggy when we spoke. I'll get details on the 11th .

The pain has been very bad since midafternoon Saturday. I was given Lortabs and had Tramadol at home. Tried both neither worked well. Was awake till 5:30 this morning. Slept off an on till 9 Pray that I can manage my pain and sleep tonight.

Thanks everyone,
    Della

2. Lupian

Lupian New Member

Heavenly Father please grant Della painfree restful night with all the sleep she needs, uninterrupted by pain Thank you Lrd, that you care so much about us as individuals.
    Touch Della's knee, please, with healing and wholeness. Thank You Lord, in Jesus' Name. Amen
  3. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

Remember me??? Debbie???? It's been a LONG time since I've been on PH. Just found out they opened up the Lupus board and worship board again, so I HAD to come back and see if any of my old friends are here! And here you are!!

Didn't know about your surgery but I am praying now!