Surgery update!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sandy1, Dec 27, 2002.

1. sandy1

sandy1 New Member

Hi all,
    Well I made it thru surgery and you were right the worry was much worse than the pain. This is the 27th and I'm doing great. They had to use two small incisions, to remove the tumor and the lymphnode. I am still waiting for all of the pathology results to see where we will have to go from here. I'm expecting the results on tuesday and have a follow up appointment with the surgoen on friday. I will keep you updated as I find out, but I really wanted to Thank you all so much for all of your kind words and support!!

Sandy :)
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

how you were doing.

Thank you somuch for touching base, good luck and my prayers are with you.

Jaci
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

I'm glad to hear the surgery went well.Give yourself time to heal and take it easy.You'll be in my thoughts~
    Warm regards,
    Tracey
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Keep us informed. My prayers are with you.

Love, Mikie
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Glad to hear the procedure went fine, and the recovery is going well. Please let us know the test results, we are all pulling for you & hoping for the best!

Hugs,
    Pam
  6. darlamk

darlamk New Member

Hi Sandy, I'm a little slow at getting to all the latest posts but wanted you to know I have been praying for you and hope you are doing OK. I know you must be anxiously waiting for your results. One day at a time.....Be sure to take someone with you to appointments and write down any questions ahead of time - sometimes it is hard to remember when we are overwhelmed with information - especially us fibro people! I've had a lot of surgeries these past years since my fibro dx and the biggest problem I have had is my "gut" shuts down from general anesthesia and I have trouble getting motility in my stomach & intestines. I'll be thinking of you! May you feel peace and comfort!
    God bless you,
    Darla