Surgical extraction of 4 teeth on lower mandible. Problems. Help!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Joy of joys. Off to dental-hell. Jeez! Not only the agony, the long recovery time, I must research like you-know-what less I have a snafu like almost took place a month or so back when a yo-yo surgeon like to have given my Thorazine which I have a serious, non-reverible reaction!!!!

I'm diging around. The 10/500 hydrocodone I regularly take barely makes the pain livable. The problem is not the teeth it is the abysess problems I've lived with 54 years!

So here goes Cactus to dig. I have a little hoe-down coming up this Friday with my precious GP and my trusted dentist. I will present ideas to them and we will hopefully come up with a plan that I can get on the road with but will probably have to find a deep pocket somewhere to pay for this little sucker. To top it all off the lower full plate is $800. alone! So off I go. Any help ya'll may have would be appreciated. Love CactusLil'
  2. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Joy of joys. Off to dental-hell. Jeez! Not only the agony, the long recovery time, I must research like you-know-what less I have a snafu like almost took place a month or so back when a yo-yo surgeon like to have given my Thorazine which I have a serious, non-reverible reaction!!!!

I'm diging around. The 10/500 hydrocodone I regularly take barely makes the pain livable. The problem is not the teeth it is the abysess problems I've lived with 54 years!

So here goes Cactus to dig. I have a little hoe-down coming up this Friday with my precious GP and my trusted dentist. I will present ideas to them and we will hopefully come up with a plan that I can get on the road with but will probably have to find a deep pocket somewhere to pay for this little sucker. To top it all off the lower full plate is $800. alone! So off I go. Any help ya'll may have would be appreciated. Love CactusLil'
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

The only help I can offer is prayers. Good luck with your dental work.

Love, Mikie