"Survivor" - Heroes vs villians

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HeavenlyRN, Feb 11, 2010.

1. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Who are you rooting for?

I'm definitely rooting for the heroes.
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Survivor is one of my favourite shows to watch!,,,I'm definetly rootin' for someone who hasn't won a million $ yet!,,,,,,Amanda and Ceri (sp) definetly deserve to win and Stephanie too!,,,,,Go Heros!,,,It will defenitly be an entertaining season to watch!,,,,,S
  3. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

Heroes!I thought it was really good last night.
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

What do you all think of Russell?,,,He's a horse of a different color!,,,lolol,,,I think that all the other players are on to his shannagains (sp),,,lolol,,,sis
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

I never thought of that!,,,He's so full of himself!,,,lolol,,is it just me or does he remind anyone eles that he can brain wash the other players?,,,,,,When Boston Rob started a fire with 2 sticks, it seemed to take Russ back a bit!,,,lolol,,,it's going to be a fun one to watch for sure!,,,sis
  6. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Oh my, yes Russel is a piece of work. My husband and I love survivor but he didn't watch too many episodes last season because he couldn't stand Russell. Did anyone else notice how he acted like a big ol' baby at the finale? He didn't even smile and I was sure he was going to throw himself on the ground and stomp his little feet and hands!!

But I am looking forward to my Thursday nights again. Sad, isn't it?!! :)
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Lolol!,,speaking of "Russell the weasel" I couldn't help but think he has the "Charlie Manson" look in his eyes,,,,but yes when he lost out to Natlie (is that right?) He was just devistated!,,,your right Kina he didn't smile or nothing ,,just a blank look on his face,,,,,

My 2 favourite's are "The biggest loser" and now the new season of survivor,,,lost is good too!,,,sis
  8. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I predict that it will come down to 2 heros and 1 villian. And out of that the villian may win... because there's absolutely no honesty in that gave as it is a psychological game.

I actually knew that the heros were going to flop the game in the end, to lose the immunity idol because you know who kept them up all night and they wanted her off, badly!

Usually it is the villians that intentionally lose games. If you ask me, I would say it was all intentional to lose, because someone wants to weed out the weeds in the groups. That's what I would do if I was able to be a survivor. Get rid of some on your own team first, before the merge, and you have a stronger possibility of winning, as the other team's members do not know your strategy all that well.

[This Message was Edited on 02/13/2010]
  9. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

This is not meant to be offensive, but I wonder what it would be like if they had a Survivor for people with chronic illnesses? Every time I watch the show I wonder if I could do any of the challenges they do. I think not!

What kind of challenges do you think would be appropriate/fun?
  10. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

How about lets see how dumb our doctors are! Oh wait, I wouldn't want to knock the medical professionals since you are one. How about, lets see who can stand cold weather in WI getting down below 0 degrees Farenheit.

11. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Oh, please feel free to "knock" doctors at any time. Obviously I'm sure we've all had our share of "good" and "bad" doctors over the years,

So lets see.....maybe we could get our "bad" doctors together and bring them with us. Have THEM experience some of the things that we experience of a daily basis.

............but I'm not bitter!!!
  12. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

Cool ideas! But I wouldn't want to be around any of my stupid doctors. I've suffered enough around their stupidities, and paid for it too both psychologically and physically, oh, and might I add, financially?

I wonder if we put them all in a tank full of sludge, after putting their fingers in those cute historical finger locking devices... how long would it take them to form a human chain to get out of the sludge? Oh oh, my mind is thinking of more ideas. I better stop while I'm ahead.

13. sisland

sisland New Member

Hey did you gals see this weeks episode?,,,James lost his cool alot!! and Boston Rob passed out do to all the stress of being "In Charge" of his lazy tribe!,,,lolol,,needless to say Stephnie got the Ax because James didn't like her basicaly ,,,What??,,,Boston Rob found a huge Clam and Russell the weasel had to show him up with catching a live chicken for thier dinner ,,,,,,,,,,alsas,, the villians won the Immunity Challange and now that means that the Heros are 2-0 ,,,,,,I had to giggle when Boston Rob finally came to and said that "I had a case of cry-baby itis" ,,,,,Next week!
  14. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Personally, I think Rob just wanted a little nap!! Yeah, James was getting a little porky wasn't he? They need him for his strength, but if he's not careful, he'll be going home soon too! Rupert seems like he's changed since he was on the last time. Maybe it's just that last time, he was sort of an icon and everyone listened to him. Now he's in a tribe of icons and everyone is pretty strong-willed!

Oh well, it's nice fantasy-reality for an hour. Makes me glad I'M not the one sitting out in the rain with my teeth chattering (as I'm sitting on the couch with my heating pad and fuzzy slippers on!!) :)
  15. sisland

sisland New Member

I agree!,,There does seem to be some major personality changes!,,don't know if it's game play or for real!,,,lololol,,,,ahh yes the warm couch and the fuzzy slippers i'm with you on that one!,,I'm pretty sure that i couldn't survive the elements on this show to win a Mill!,,the warm home ,,couch,,,heating pad ,,etc,,sounds better!
  16. fight4acure

fight4acure Member

I feel sorry for people who have to live with Russell. Does anyone here at all not think of him as the biggest jerk? If I were Rob, I'd be careful of Russell. I wouldn't put it past Russell to put something in Rob's water just to get him out of the game. Did you all not see the first challenge when Russell was trying to strangle one of the guys during the challenge and Jeff had to remind him to play fair?

The sad thing is that this show just feeds into their gradios and anti-social behaviors.

17. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

Don't forget to watch so we can bash people tomorrow!!!! :)
  18. sisland

sisland New Member

For the reminder!,,I always look forward to the show :)
  19. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

I've been watching since Season 1! This season looks awesome....so many interesting people are on the show! Seems some people's attitudes have changed somewhat from season's past.

For some reason, I really like Boston Rob. I didn't like him much in past seasons, but he's stepped up his game so much this season with starting the fire without flint, winning the challenge for his team when he didn't feel good. He's been pretty impressive.

Seems like James has been too much of a bully so far....hope that changes; I really liked him in past seasons. Still a huge Ciree fan. Would like to see her win it.

I think Tom on the heroes team is playing a good strategic game. JT is trying to play very strategically, but I don't think he's lying as good as he thinks he is. I think Tom and Ciree are the best strategic players so far for the heroes.

Russell is as arrogant as ever; I'm not sure if his strategy is going to work well with such a seasoned group of people, but who knows?!! Parvati's strategy isn't working at all so far! Her flirting game isn't going over well with anyone. I get the feeling that Parvati and Russell may not last very long.

We'll see how it all goes down next Thursday!

Take care all,

Erika :)

20. sisland

sisland New Member

Erika,,my thoughts exactly!,,,lol ,,would love to see Ceri or Amanda win this one,,,The Mud push game was really good!,,,The Heros took the cake on that one!,,I agree that Russell the weasel and Parvati will not make it very far because as Boston Rob says "Russell's a bone head",,,,I think she's next to go!,,,it's really exciting to see all these contenders fight for the Million $ prize,,,,some for a second time,,,,,sis