SURVIVOR - Thursday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4everkid, Feb 10, 2009.

1. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Just a friendly reminder to the Survivor fans that the new season begins this Thursday night!
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

can't Wait for the new season!,,thanks for the reminder!,,,sis
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think that older lady is somewhat wonky but I was glad she wasn't tossed aside simply because of her age. She was great in the challenge, even though her team didn't win.

We have a bagger at the store who is 80 and a very tiny person. She can heft more weight and push more carts than many of the younger ones there. She is an inspiration to me. I just hope I don't have to work until I'm 80. Still, I do enjoy working part time and I think it helps me to keep going.

Love, Mikie
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

I like Survivor so much is not only for the game but the places it takes us in the world that we would never get to see in person in real life!,,,,,,,,,Brazil is beautiful!,,,although it's very Hot!,,,,lolol,,,Did you Know i'm on the show this Season?,,,,lolol,,Sydney,, the beautiful blonde shares my Name!,,,,,if only i looked like her!,,,,,lolol,,oh well!,,,I hope they all do well!

I agree Mikie the little sandy gal will give them all a run for the money,,she's tuff!,,, and is a school bus driver,,,so she'd used to alot of kids acting up all the time,,,,,wow an 80 year old gal working at the store Mikie,,,,she sounds tuff too!,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  5. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

That was a shocking way to start the game... boot 2 people off based on looks alone.
    The zebra striped girl had the right idea to impress the team and build camp for them. Then she turned out to be a hard worker.

The older woman was cracking me up... "what is a pace? I'm gonna figure out what a pace is and find that idol." I have to say I was a little worried for her, as she was a bit annoying, which never works well in this game. But she made up for it in the challenge. She seems strong and tough.
    I was glad to see the little bimbo go home instead. Probably a sweet girl, but I was already sick of seeing her b**bs.

That soccer coach guy in black, who seems to have appointed himself leader of the other team, is from my neck of the woods. I don't care for him though. He is a little too bossy and full of himself.

120 degrees! That has to be rough even for people who are accustomed to the heat. Hope no one ever runs out of water there!