suzanne somers diet. exact name of book

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judywhit, Jun 12, 2003.

1. judywhit

judywhit New Member

she has several books out. I would like to purchase the sommer size diet book but see one only for receipes- is this the correct book that spells the diet out?
    thanks in advance,
    judy
  2. paula45

paula45 New Member

I have her newest book (I've heard it's the best as far as recipes go) and it's called Suzanne Somers Fast and Easy. I think all of them outline the principals of the diet and I know for a fact that some of the recipes are good. In this book, she has the recipes for the sauces, etc. that she sells already prepared. I hope that helps out.
    Paula
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Except the dessert book. She goes through the diet part in the front of the book and gives recipes in the rest. Her latest book, "Fast & Easy," is the best by far at explaining her diet.

Love, Mikie
  4. Evi B

Evi B New Member

I think the book you're asking about is "Suzanne Somers' Eat Great, Lose Weight" It has the plan, cooking hints and lots of receipts. When I got this book a few years ago it came with a Video that explainned the principles, receipts cards and fold-out to carry with you listing the food combinations and suggestions. I think it's really good, I definitly began to feel healthier, and knowing the plan makes eating out easy.
  5. AnnG

AnnG New Member

As far as being low carb? I started today by cutting out sugar and refined wheat. Would love to learn more about doing that.
  6. judywhit

judywhit New Member

will head out to half with a dot and a com to buy it. This is a great site to buy used books....cheap!
    Judy