SUZETAL QUESTION FOR YOU

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by IntuneJune, Feb 23, 2007.

1. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Sue wrote

"My DH and I were waiting for 2 hours in the waiting room with other patients could hear him through the walls making his vaca plans.

I fired him and told him we could all hear him and to leave me sitting there in PAIN was awful and that I would continue my treatments with my GP"

Sue, I responded on the initial thread with a question but you probably have not gone back to that thread, so am asking you on a new post.

If you remember, besides working at Kent (my "real" job) I am a certified water fitness instructor and come in contact with many who have fibromyalgia. Many times I am asked, who would I recommend.

My rheumy is no longer treating fibro patients, ( you might have been the one you posted that here in the board.... she had not told me herself. I asked on a subsequent visit and she verified this.)

I would not want to refer any of my client/students to a physician who is not respectful. Would you be willing to give me the name of this doctor?

Thanks, June
    [This Message was Edited on 02/24/2007]
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I would rather not.But just look on here for the doctor in RI.I do believe hes the only one.

Do you know DR. Ala Koronara?
    recommend her SHES GREAT and also has a friend with FM so she is very caring.

Sue
  3. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

I understand your reseveration.

Did check out the "good doc" list here, there are currently NO names listed for the state.

June
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

The suit is not against him but he will be called to testify.So I really don't think its a good idea .

I can tell you after its over should take about six months.

Thanks for understanding.
    Sue
  5. Shalala

Shalala New Member

How can a DR refuse to help a patient? I thought that was part of the hypacratic (sp) oath they take? or is it HYPOCRITIC ... lol.