Sweating and CFS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NativeAngel, Oct 3, 2005.

1. NativeAngel

NativeAngel New Member

Hi Gang,

Trying to find out some info for a friend. She has suffered with CFS for more than 40 years now. However her sweating has gotten very bad now. I know that some of us do sweat but just write an e-mail for her is bad as well. Can anyone shed any lite on this and what can be done for it? Any sites I can show her so she can get info on this problem.... Thanks...
  2. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

I have this sweating problem as well! It is awful! I can not take the heat anymore. I also would love to know why this happens but I am not sure if there are any answers. Perhaps there is something someone has tried that decreases the sweats??

I know that for me taking Cortisol and taking Hypothyroid meds makes me sweat worse.

I hope you get the answers you are looking for!

Good Luck,
    Hope
  3. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Because then I could fix myself too. I have the same problem. It's not menopausal, I've been through that.

I'm thinking it may be medication related though. Is she on any? I know that at least three of my meds can cause it. It's awful!

Eileen
  4. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

The severe sweating drives me mad as well .. so I can really understand .. just getting out of the shower and trying to get decent to go out is so frustrating ... the sweat flattens what little hair I have and it just pours off my face .. removing make-up I try to apply to look more human than ghost like ... most of the time I just want to lay on the floor and cry .. we should form a club to find a CURE for this crap !
    Hang in there ! ..
    Fudge

[ advertisement ]