Sweet Card from Dr. Judy Mikovits...Yes, really!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spacee, Jan 29, 2012.

1. spacee

spacee Member

There was a ecard going around Facebook and I wrote a little something and
    signed it. Must have given my address.

Anyway Dr. Judy sent a card. They say she does this kind of thing on airplane
    rides...and also answers email.

This is what she said. Remember she was thrown into jail without bond...a phd
    researcher by the Whittenmores. (Wealthy lobbyist in Nevada).

Beautiful flowers on the front: Dear Linda, Thank you for the singing card.
    Lord have mercy on my next thirty years! A creative way to celebrate my
    first 30 years in medical research. (the jail time, I think she means). Given
    the events of the past few months that is the best card you could have sent!!'
    Have mercy on my next 30 years of research--Thankful for you too!
    Best Judy Mikovits.

Now, of course, someone else picked out the card but I'm glad I got to tell
    her how much she means to me. She is fearless!!

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

That's great that you got a card.

Back in the 60s and 70s, when I was young and had energy, I used to
    write to famous people. About half the time I got a response.

I don't know how long Dr. Judy was in jail. What is she doing now?

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Employees of universities, research facilities, and corporations sign paperwork agreeing that the fruits of their labors belong to the employers. They are usually barred from removing any documents permanently from their work. To do so is considered theft of intellectual property. Normally, this wouldn't be an offense where no bail is set unless the judge deems the value of the material very great and the risk of the accused's running very great as well. Of course, we all know the influence that large institutions can have.

I'm glad you got such a nice note.

Love, Mikie
  4. spacee

spacee Member

Which, of course is through the grapevine). Is that some of Dr. Judy's work
    was funded by the NIH not the Whittenmore's.

Anyway, she was released after spending about 4 days waiting for her "hearing"
    before the judge.

Now Dr.Judy is working with the NIH funded Dr. Lipkin, Virologists from Columbia Univ. in New York.

He is very happy to have her...still, grapevine.

The Whittenmore's are not on my favorite ppl list cause they are not going to
    take insurance for their treatments. Yes, there are other docs who don't take
    insurance but they are not a wealthy lobbyist for Tobacco, Firearms and Alcohol.

At least Norway released their treatment of choice for free. Go Norway!!

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There is so much jealousy and back biting among some research facilities and researchers that it's very stressful. Kinda like "Housewives of Beverly Hills" in a lab. I respect those who try to do the right thing and not just look out for themselves. I also respect those who share info so that people can get treatment.

It's scary and very sad that institutions can ruin people's life work, their careers and their reputations. I hope this woman can successfully go on in her chosen field.

Love, Mikie
  6. spacee

spacee Member

And I would still love to know the retrovirus I tested positive for in 1991ish
    before Elaine Defrietas career was ruined.

What bothers me (personally) is that I could be contagious. I had a true reaction
    while on the Marshall Protocol. Now my niece has had a positive for sarcoid.
    The MP theory is that sarcoid and other illnesses are caused by L-form pathogens.

Only time will tell....

7. spacee

spacee Member

This DD is not the only that needs good research.

8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That it was a mycoplasma which triggered my CFIDS/ME full blown. This bacterium is thought to be responsible for GWI by Dr. Nicolson. I lived next door to a military facility where soldiers were being vaccinated prior to being deployed to the first Gulf War. I likely was infected out in the holiday shopping crowds by a soldier with an active infection. I was fortunate enough to get to the doc while my infection was still active and the bloodwork showed the antibodies to the mycoplasma.

Dr. Nicolson's stepdaughter was infected and had GWI so he and his wife devoted themselves to finding the cause and cure. They stepped on the toes of the DOD and the govt. tried to discredit them and ruin their reputations. At one point, Dr. Nicolson felt there was an attempt on his life and they both lived in fear for their physical well-being. I know this all sounds like a script for a movie but I did enough research to feel that there was a coverup going on.

Dr. Nicolson developed the ABX treatment which I followed. It took 2 1/2 years on Doxycycline to get the mycoplasma infection into a latent state. He was very helpful in answering my questions by e-mail. I think the man's a hero.

I'm sure there are countless heros and heroines who have been ruined for just trying to help. God bless them.

Love, Mikie
  9. spacee

spacee Member

Seem Dr. Nicholson is recommending the NTFactor. It didn't do anything for me
    but he has been such a wonderful researcher for the ill that no one things is
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I had already been sick 11 years before I found out about Dr. Nicolson and the Doxy treatment. That's why it took so long on the ABX for me to drive the mycoplasms into latency. I happened to remember the name of the bacterium which had originally made me sick. It left me crippled for months and I was never the same afterward. I was lucky in that I got a blood test while the infection was active and could be identified by the antibodies. At that time, no one knew one has to be on the Doxy for at least six months before pulsing off of them. The original doc only gave me two courses of ABX.

Maybe I'm just paranoid but after I discovered the coverup, I sent for those medical records. They had been scrubbed of all mention of my office visits, the lab report, and the prescriptions for ABX. There was, however, a phone message I had made at the time to ask a question. No mention was made on the phone message about the topic of the call. Other than that, it appeared I had never been in at that time. This doc was located in the same area as the airbase. Why would my records have been doctored (no pun intended)?

Love, Mikie