Sweet Potatoe

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ixoye, Sep 8, 2007.

1. ixoye

ixoye New Member

I just heard a powerful message by Joel Osteen, and I immediately thought of you. I believe this message contains the answers that you need to know, in order to stop the problems that are occurring at your work place. If you haven’t heard his message and can’t listen to it through his website www.JoelOsteen.com I strongly urge you to order this tape today. “Staying Free of Offenses” #358.

He speaks of how the devil uses people to control you by being offended and staying offended, and he teaches you how to turn around the situation by trusting in God, and having mercy and grace to forgive others and planting a seed of mercy so God will in turn have mercy on you, and then God will turn your situation around in your favor.

Listen carefully and think about this teaching.

This message is filled with power and gives you the answers that you need!

2. ixoye

ixoye New Member

I have to inform you that you are incorrect. I suggest that you get the tape too then because he did refer to scriptures. You sound very angry are you having a bad day?

ixoye
  3. MIssAutumn

MIssAutumn New Member

Your right Satan does use offenses to keep God's children from knowing the Truth and walking closer to Him and of robbing them of His Joy.

1st John 4 that says: "Hereby you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God." Unfortunately he doesn't believe this. I have never heard him nor read anywhere that he preaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Satan can and does quote scriptures.

Please be aware of what you read and what is taken in as truth not all bible quoting preachers teach Christ's Gospel. Many even the elect will fall away and this is one of Satan's biggest games plan for these times.

And no I'm not having a "bad day" :)in fact it's a completely joy filled one. I felt compelled to give a warning.

We all need to listen carefully and think about the new spirituality teaching. What we need to do is listen and think about the teachings of Christ Jesus.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ:
    for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes;
    to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans 1:16
    Sarah
    [This Message was Edited on 09/13/2007]
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It does not matter what you like to listen too, there are times when the Lord will use the Devil's delivery boy to get His Word across!

There are many ministers I know are preaching the truth from the Bible, and many that are not. But we do have a choice in this country to believe what we want, and on this board as well!

To make sure you have the right teaching, simply 'try the spirits, and see if they are from God'. Easy to do, simply read the Word!

God bless all of you, and lets not fight about God, He knows who is who, and who is teaching the truth!

He will not let His own be fooled by a false teaching.

I have been exposed to many, and have had a firm foundation, and have never been fooled in 39 years of being saved, no matter what is going on in my life.

As things are in my life right now I am being 'tried by fire' in the last three years, and I know whatever is going on in the 'outward' part of my life that I can see 'nothing', my Lord is working on this horror in His own way, even though I can't see it through my own eyes, I TRUST Him to carry me through all of this without my being burned. He will see that His Child will triumph in the end of it all for His Sake. That is my Lord! He is majestic, rightious, great, honest, truthful, and sees all..............

Love to you all, and may the Lord bless each and everyone of you.

Sweetpotato, as you know you stay pretty much at the top of my prayer list, even if I am not on this board at times.

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 09/25/2007]