Sweet Potatoe

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ixoye, Nov 9, 2008.

1. ixoye

ixoye New Member

Sweet P - you are a child of the most high God, so God will always comes through for you but it is not always in our timing. That’s where the trusting comes in. You need to let go and trust God for He is the One who is in control of all things. Here are some scriptures for you to meditate on and speak into existence.

I cast the whole of my care all my anxieties, all my worries, all my concerns, once and for all on Him, for He cares for me affectionately and cares about me watchfully.
    (1 Peter 5:7)

I give my burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of me. He will not permit me to slip and fall. (Psalm 55:22)

God guards me, keeps me in perfect and constant peace because my mind (both its inclination and its character) is stayed on Him, because I commits myself to Him, leans on Him, and hope confidently in Him. (Isaiah 26:3)

I am strong, vigorous, and very courageous. I am not afraid, neither am I dismayed, for the Lord my God is with me wherever I go. (Joshua 1:9)

As I wait on the Lord, with good courage, He shall strengthen my heart. (Psalm 27:14)

I am strong and my heart takes courage, for I wait for and hope for and expect the Lord! (Psalm 31:24)

The eyes of the Lord are on me, and His ears are open to my cry.…When I cry out, the Lord hears, and delivers me out of all my troubles. (Psalm 34:15-17)

I wait for the Lord (I expect, look for, and hope in Him). I shall change and renew my strength and power. I shall lift my wings and mount up (close to God) as eagles (mount up to the sun); I shall ( am determined to) run and not be weary, I shall walk and not faint or become tired. (Isaiah 10:31)

I am assured and know that (God being a partner in my labor) all things work together and are (fitting into a plan) for good to and for me because I love God and I am called according to (His) design and purpose. (Romans 8:28)

When I feel hurt or brokenhearted God binds up her wounds and cures my pain and sorrow. (Psalm 147:3)

I walk in the Spirit, I don’t cater to the impulses of my carnal nature. (Romans 8:8)

I am learning how to be content (satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted) in whatever state I am in. (Philippians 4:11)

I call out to High God, the God who holds me together. He sends orders from heaven and saves me. God delivers generous love, he makes good on his word. (Psalm 57:2-3)

The Lord watches over His word to perform it. (Jeremiah 1:12)

I am growing and becoming strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace (favor and spiritual blessing) of God is upon me. (Luke 2:40)

He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength (causing it to multiply and making it to abound). (Isaiah 40:29)

It is God’s desire that I be free from all anxiety and distressing care. (Corinthians 7:32)

I will not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make my wants known to God. (Philippians 4:6)

God has good thoughts and plans toward me. He intends for me to have peace and not evil and to give me hope in my final outcome. (Jeremiah 29:11)

I do my best to fill my mind and meditate on things that are true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious - the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. I put into practice what I’ve learned, what I’ve heard and seen and realized. As I do that, God, who makes everything work together, will work me into his most excellent harmonies. (Philippians 4:8-9)

Praise the Lord for change and breakthrough!

Amen
  2. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

And Amen, all in Almighty Gods timing.

I wait for, Hope for and expect the Lord.

God Bless you Ixoye.