Sweetpeas how are you?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Dulcimerkid, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Dulcimerkid

Dulcimerkid New Member

dear Sweetpeas
    I have seen no response lately and wondered how you are holding up? How is looking for a church going? Is there anyone who is near by to give you a hug?
    Please let me know you are o.k. and that you are searching for Jesus help through all this.
    Laurie
  2. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

much the same too Sweetpeas.

I continue to lift you and your son regularly to the Lord and ask his blessing and comfort for you both.

Hang in there and please let us know how you are. We are concerned for you.

Love, hugs and prayer
    Music Teacher (UK)
  3. Dulcimerkid

Dulcimerkid New Member

4. Dulcimerkid

Dulcimerkid New Member

5. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

Bumping in the hopes Sweetpeas will read and respond.

Take care Sweetpeas - you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Music Teacher (UK)
  6. Dulcimerkid

Dulcimerkid New Member

7. sweetpeas

sweetpeas New Member

Thanks once again, you two, from the bottom of my heart for showing your care and concern. I've been snowed under with work deadlines and also trying to survive my son's newest addiction--alcohol. Drugs were bad enough, but his adding alcohol is, in my opinion, not helping the seizures one bit. I've found a good Al Anon group and have actually found a neat Christian lady who has just agreed to be my sponsor! Yipee! I still need your prayers for 1st my son and then me. He has now had several seizures and has been in hospital some more....as well as being kicked out when intoxicated and obnoxious. He's home at present, but it's always touch and go. Prayer, God's grace, and you guys are all what keeps me going. How are you two doing????? I think of you two and pray for you as well. God bless you. I will try to be better about staying in touch. :) Hugs and love,
    Sweetpeas
  8. Dulcimerkid

Dulcimerkid New Member

Dear Sweetpeas,
    Don't have much time to write , have to get ready for work but I was so glad to see you respond. Praise Jesus that he has put someone with flesh that you can connect with and get a hug from if needed!!! You and your son continue to be in my prayers.
    Love,
    Laurie
    P.S. more later!