Sweetpeas

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MusicTeacher, Jun 21, 2005.

1. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

Anyone hear anything of Sweetpeas these days? She used to post regularly on the prayer board and sometimes on this one.

I continue to pray for her and her son and just wonder how she's doing.

Anyone know?

Thanks
    Music Teacher (UK)
  2. justlooking

justlooking New Member

for you, you were all the way back on page 4

hope this helps you find her
  3. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

4. sweetpeas

sweetpeas New Member

Long time, no chat. I'm sure you thought I dropped off the planet. I think I did for a while. How are you doing in the good ole' UK? I trust you were nowhere near London during the peak of its difficulties this past year. Funny, I was actually getting an "itch" to go to London (my favorite big city) again, but watching the news cured that. However, there are certainly troubles abounding everywhere. Son is back home after being in and out of rehabs. His dad (my ex) died last Spring....taken its toll on son. I think he was clean for awhile, but he still stuffers from severe depression and other health prob's. I alluded to earlier. REALLY scared he's up to his old tricks again. I sure miss the prayer board, all the people there, and esp. you, MT. Thank you for your continued prayers; they sure are needed. Many hugs and prayers from across the Atlantic to you!!!!!!! 'Sorry I seemingly disapppeared....just been in survival mode, ya' know? I'm also a teacher, too. Can't remember if I ever mentioned that. Teaching in the US is extremely stressful these days; I've heard it's pretty much the same all over, though. Do take care, Music. I'll try to check back in on the board.
    Love,
    Sweetpeas