Sweetpotatoe

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lms526, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Hey!
    I saw your reply to my most recent post "back in the black hole" on the depression board. Thanks for your prayers. I also saw that you mentioned you had a suggestion for me that you would post on the worship board. I've checked several times today, and didn't find anything. I will check again over the next couple of days. I hope you are feeling better. Otherwise, if you would rather just e-mail your suggestion to me, you could do that too. It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. Take care!

Lms526
  2. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I don't think she has been here much lately. I know I haven't. I have had a lot going on too.
    Do you want me to email her? Maybe you two could set up a time to meet in chat. I know I have tried to meet up with you in chat before and out times didn't match up.
  3. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I just bounced through all the chat rooms. Sorry I wasn't able to find you there.
  4. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Lms, I did post you last night and its just disappeared!.

My suggestion ( I am doing the same with a friend) is to meet here or through email everyday and say aloud and type some scriptures and prayer, relating to your needs, The same scripture and prayer every day.

Either you can or I will find the right scriptures and in the prayer include binding the spirit of depression, praying for a job, favour from God etc.

Just a suggestion, its been really powerful for me.

I'd love to stand in prayer and agreement with you.

With Love Cindy.
  5. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Pottersclay,
    Yep, I have everything all squared away with Sweetpotatoe. We have already exchanged e-mails and written back and forth several times. But thanks for your help.

Sweetpotatoe-I think that sounds like a great idea! I've never tried anything like that before, but at this point, I'm willing to try just about anything! I will find some verses. Thanks for sharing that with me.

Take care and God Bless. Happy Easter!

Lms526
  6. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I am glad you were able to get in touch with her. Last time I was here you two were still trying to touch base with each other yet.