swelling gums

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jojojem, Dec 8, 2002.

1. jojojem

jojojem New Member

I have FM and my gums where my teethe were pulled a long time ago. i have a plate on top but 4 teeth in front that just had fillings but my mouth hurt so bad.i have sharp pains that are shooting across my bottom jaw is this tmj.
    I take elmiron 2 2times a day .they say this drug can cause swelling of the gums .The elmiron is for IC which is interstial cystitis, so has any one had or have this problem
    his is very pain full.I take alot of medicine and none of this has happened.I've been on this drug for a week.

Thanks
    jojoejem
  2. jojojem

jojojem New Member

I have FM and my gums where my teethe were pulled a long time ago. i have a plate on top but 4 teeth in front that just had fillings but my mouth hurt so bad.i have sharp pains that are shooting across my bottom jaw is this tmj.
    I take elmiron 2 2times a day .they say this drug can cause swelling of the gums .The elmiron is for IC which is interstial cystitis, so has any one had or have this problem
    his is very pain full.I take alot of medicine and none of this has happened.I've been on this drug for a week.

Thanks
    jojoejem