swelling lip and blisters on lip and eye lids

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fieldmouse, Oct 20, 2006.

1. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Anyone have any idea what this coud be. If its not one thing its another....Any ideas?? Thanks Mick!!
  2. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Whats up with this DD? Seems like just when we think things might be getting better.....here we go again. I don't think I have had anything happen that at least one or two other people have had. Seems like new things ALL the time.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....I am just so frustrated right now....HELP!!!!!!!!!Mick!!
  3. TKE

TKE New Member

Are you taking any meds that are steriods? This is what happens to me if I take them.

Another thing that comes to mind is Phemigoid...causes blistering on the skin or in the mouth. It's an auto-immune disease.

I'd call the doc & ask to be seen ASAP.
  4. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

then it goes away in a day or two. The swelling is on the insede of my lip. not much....just feels real tight on the inside. The blisters are very tiny and white. They go away too. I am sure its not herpes. It is very different and I just don't understand it. I reaaly think I have some autoimmune thing going on but I don't know how they diagnose it....any help....Thanks, Mick!!
  5. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Bump for more help