Swollen Leg is fibro??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kims, Dec 5, 2002.

1. kims

kims New Member

I have had the classic fibro pains for 3 months... now, I have a brand new symptom started 5 days ago... added to the rest. The area below my calf recently became swollen and sore to the touch!! It has progressed to the bottom front of my leg/ up the side to the knee and a little behind the knee. I have also felt it ever so slightly in other leg and soft underside of one arm. It hurts like a burn and if I touch it I can feel where it has been touch for several minutes afterwards. Anyone have swelling in legs?? THANKS!!!!!

[This Message was Edited on 12/05/2002]
  2. kims

kims New Member

I have had the classic fibro pains for 3 months... now, I have a brand new symptom started 5 days ago... added to the rest. The area below my calf recently became swollen and sore to the touch!! It has progressed to the bottom front of my leg/ up the side to the knee and a little behind the knee. I have also felt it ever so slightly in other leg and soft underside of one arm. It hurts like a burn and if I touch it I can feel where it has been touch for several minutes afterwards. Anyone have swelling in legs?? THANKS!!!!!

[This Message was Edited on 12/05/2002]
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Kims, welcome to the group. I have had burning, but not as bad as you are describing. Have you asked your doctor about this?

I have Fibro, and sometimes I will get a burning/numbness on my arms, back and hips. My legs so far have been alright.

This seems to be a part of Fibro, but it still needs to be check out. There is are other ailments that could cause the burning.

Again, welcome to the board, and hope we hear from you often.
    Shalom, Shirl