Swollen lymph nodes (for women)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by praisingHim, Aug 12, 2003.

1. praisingHim

praisingHim New Member

Ladies, do you ever get swollen lymph nodes in your breasts?I went to the dr. because I felt two lumps, but he said it was swollen lymph nodes. I didn't even know I had lymph nodes there! They are sore too.
  2. scottabir

scottabir New Member

The first time I felt them I freaked out! I thought for sure something was wrong. Thankfully it was just my lymph nodes. I noticed my lymph nodes (arm pits, breasts, etc.) only become inflammed right before and during my period. Has anyone else noticed that?

Abi
  3. Snorlax

Snorlax New Member

I went to my gyn for the same thing and found out that one of the causes for the lumps is cafeen. With reduction in cafeen ?spelling the lumps will go down. Sweating will also help to relive pain.
  4. Hippen

Hippen New Member

Just read this post and had to respond because....you mentioned that sweating relieved pain. This has helped my pain also and was happy to see that somebody else experienced the same thing. Can you explain your situation as to how your pain was lessened by sweating..please? Love, Hippen
  5. arod59_2

arod59_2 New Member

yes i was having the same problem until i quit useing caffine,also the sweating is prob from being in pain, i was feeling like i was burning up an then would break out in a sweat the doc told me it was because of pain, he put me on a stronger pain med an now im better.
  6. praisingHim

praisingHim New Member

Thanks everyone for your responses!
  7. scottabir

scottabir New Member

Luckily the swelling does go away at the end of my period. I don't drink caffeine so thats no prob for me!

Thanks again everyone!
    Abi
  8. scottabir

scottabir New Member

Luckily the swelling does go away at the end of my period. I don't drink caffeine so thats no prob for me!

Thanks again everyone!
    Abi