Swollen Lymphnodes with fibro.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Susi, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Susi

Susi New Member

Hello,
    I have recently been diagnosed with FM, I get swollen lymphnodes very often. Does anyone else have this? Any info
    will be appreciated! Thank you!
    Susi
  2. Susi

Susi New Member

Hello,
    I have recently been diagnosed with FM, I get swollen lymphnodes very often. Does anyone else have this? Any info
    will be appreciated! Thank you!
    Susi
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Welcome to our board.

Yes, this is a common symptom with both CFS and FMS. Since being on the Doxycycline for chronic mycoplasma infection, I no longer have swollen lymph nodes.

Love, Mikie
  4. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

but the complete multi-vit/mineral/supplements I take took care of them for me. Don't know what exactly helped them go away...I know the licorce root that's in them helped the sore throats.

When I had to stop taking my vit supp, due to nausea from a med I was on, the sore throats & swollen lymph nodes came back.

You could do a search either by message or in the library. I learned so much here from the members themselves & the library when I was first dx'd. Don't think I'd be anywhere near the way I feel now if it hadn't been for this board.

Take care, Michele
  5. Susi

Susi New Member

Thanks for responding! A friend suggested this site..said it was very helpful to her. I think I'll lurk for a while, I was really concerned about the nodes!
    Thank you again!
    Susi
  6. joyof3

joyof3 New Member

I don't get swollen lymhnodes very often, so i can't be a big help. Just wanted to welcome you to the board.

stephanie
  7. s43

s43 New Member

LIKE SUNNY I TOO HAVE SWOLLEN LYMPHNODES IN MY NECK WHICH GO INTO SPASMS AND GIVE ME TERRIBLE HEADACHES.I HAVE SHOWED MY DR FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS NOW BUT HE DOESNT TAKE ANY NOTICE.I SUPPOSE I TAKE IT FOR WHAT THEY ARE NOW,NOBODY ELSE IS BOTHERED. ABOUT 15 MONTHS AGO WHEN I WENT TO THE DR ABOUT THE SIZE OF IT IN MY NECK HE DID PANICK AND SENT ME TO THE HOSP FOR A SCAN BECAUSE HE THOUGHT I HAD CANCER IN THE LYMPH NODES BUT THANKFULLY IT WAS O.K.SO I JUST LIVE WITH IT NOW TAKE CARE MY FRIEND SHARON