Sylvia Brown mentioned Fm on Montel today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sandyz, Feb 4, 2003.

1. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Psychic Sylvia Brown was giving readings to the audience today on Montel. A lady towards the end of the show said she`d been ill for awhile and she wandered what was wrong. Sylvia told her she had Fibromyalgia. She said that a high protein diet is the best thing in the world for Fm. It was towards the end of the show so that was all she said. I sure would like to hear more from her on the subject. But I think she is right on the high protein diet helping this illness. I`ve seen it in myself and others on the board.
  2. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

I also saw that show a while back - must have been a repeat.
    I LOVE Sylvia and her books...wish she would have gone in to more detail also!
    Love, Blondieangel
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

He did a show on fat kids and said the show was arranging diets for them. He went on to talk about the high fat and calorie content of fast food. I wrote to tell him that if the children were placed on a low-fat diet, they are doomed to failure.

It's not the fat in the cheeseburger which is making these kids fat, it's the carbs in the bun, the fries and the soda.

Dr. Atkins is being vindicated-finally!

Love, Mikie
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Yes, Sylvia does have a website, Crafty Jody. Just type in her name in your Search on your computer. You`ll find it. She does do readings but they are very high.

I really love her too and feel she is very gifted.

I am glad too Mikie, that Dr Atkins in finally getting some credit. His diet is being validated almost everywhere. The high carb way we`ve been eating just isn`t going to cut it anymore. People have just been gaining more and more weight on it.
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

Sylvia has mentioned FMS at leaast 4 different times on Montel that I've seen, and she always says the same thing....it's caused by a virus and a high protein diet is the best thing for it.
    BTW, she will be on Montel every Wednesday this February.
    I had a session with her son, Chris, a few yrs. ago. He had nothing but my name beforehand. The very first thing he told me was that I have two illnesses, FMS and CFS, and asked if I had ever heard of them. He also told me that they are caused by a virus, and there will be no cure in my lifetime (I am 51 and he says I will live well into my eighties). He told me to keep up with my nutritional approach to treating it, as that would help my body to minimize it's effects.
    KLutzo
  6. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

I am so envious of you having a reading w/ Chris! Not good news about the cure though, huh!?:-(

Do you mind my asking if his reading was 'right on'?

I saw Sylvia live at the Anaheim Convention Center, but I was not picked to ask a question. It was awesome!
    ~B~
  7. klutzo

klutzo New Member

The reading lasted 30 mins.,and everything he said was "right on" , except for future predictions, which I don't know about yet, and except for one very big mistake. When I asked if we would move (because I desperately want to), he said it would be our choice, but if it happened at all, it would happen in the summer of 2000 and we would only move abuot 15 miles inland, and we would not move all the way into New York City. Well, I should hope not... We live in Florida. A very big boo-boo,and one he could have easily avoided, just by noting the area code he had to dial to call me up (the reading was by phone).
    I had the reading with Chris, because I had saved $ for two yrs. for a reading with Sylvia, only to find out when I called to book it, that she had more than doubled her price, so I could only afford Chris.
    My husband has a theory about the New York mistake involving dual incarnations and some recurring dreams I used to have, but this is not the Board for that sort of discussion. If hubby is right, Chris did not goof; he merely picked up on the wrong fragment of my entity.
    Klutzo
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

She is amazing. I am reading "Blessings From The Other Side" right now and it is giving me soooooo much comfort as I continue to grieve my Mother's death. I'm going to send it to my daughters. Yesterday, I bought Suzanne Somers new book for each of my daughters (both have FMS). They are alread doing a low-carb diet, but this book is soooo good that I want them to have it.

Love, Mikie
  9. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

That is so awesome! I sure wish it didn't cost so much.

Can you imagine what it must be like to be a medium? Really tough life I'd think ~ always getting contacted by 'the other side'

I used to love it whan Sylvia would solve crimes on 'Unsolved Mysteries'. She has worked with and help the police for years.

Love,
    Blondieangel
  10. poodlemommy

poodlemommy New Member

I saw her on Montel Jan 2002. We was giving her predictions. She said that with in the next year we will not longer be afraid of cancer as there will so many cures. She said the biggest problem our nation will be faced with is fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. Here we are a year after that prediction and it is chronic.
    poodlemum