Symptoms and Anxious

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gypsywomyn, Apr 25, 2006.

1. gypsywomyn

gypsywomyn New Member

Hello,

I have been having a horrible time of it for the last four months with symptoms that that go on 24/7. I have been tossed around from doctor to doctor without any relief and I am exhausted and confused. My symptoms came on suddenly, I have constant muscle fatigue, spasms/twitching/burning, loss of appetite/weight loss. Even my stomach muscles are vibrating. My knees on the sides ache and turn red when I stand too long or walk. My muscles are sore from my eyeballs to my feet. I have had an EMG which was normal. My blood tests are normal including thyroid. How can you tell if this is nerve pain or muscle problems? Do pain meds work better thsn muscle relaxants? I do not know where to turn or who to believe. Every doctor I have seen has a theory from yeast overgrowth to mystery illness.

2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I really don;t know how to advise you except to say shame on the docs leaving you this way.

Did you mean EMG or ECG? What bloods did they do? Have you been tested for metals? Or vitamin panel? I am wondering if you have some sort of deficiency for sure. This does not sound right. I once had awful symptoms and I had arsenic poisoning through handling treated wood and no one ever worked it out. It was a TV show that clued me in, then they tested for arsenic. By then I had been so sick I had not been around the wood, so it was leaving my body, but they found traces and confirmed the symptoms I had were that.

Also, could you have some allergic reaction to a med or something? Is there mold?

Gosh I hate to be so vague when you need real help.

Sending blessings and love

Anne C