SYMPTOMS; HEADACES AND "DEVIN'S DIAGNOSTIC " LIST

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by little, Sep 15, 2002.

1. little

little Member

Someone here talked about a wed site last week.WWW.SOVER.NET/~DEVSTAR/ I went to the site and found alot of great information.Go to the site then click on health care providers list. Then click on info for your Physican.. then click on headaches. I have had this MYOFACIAL headache for about 30 years and didn't know what it was,now I do. Also there is a list of Fm symptoms. Many that I didn't know were Fm. The list is called "DEVIN'S DIADNOSTIC" list. I found so much information there. This would be a great list to take to the doctors. gail
  2. little

little Member

Someone here talked about a wed site last week.WWW.SOVER.NET/~DEVSTAR/ I went to the site and found alot of great information.Go to the site then click on health care providers list. Then click on info for your Physican.. then click on headaches. I have had this MYOFACIAL headache for about 30 years and didn't know what it was,now I do. Also there is a list of Fm symptoms. Many that I didn't know were Fm. The list is called "DEVIN'S DIADNOSTIC" list. I found so much information there. This would be a great list to take to the doctors. gail
  3. cpalance

cpalance New Member

it says that it is not available. Could you help please? I can't find what you were talking about.

CindyP
  4. little

little Member

I just went to the site and it was ok. Try www.sover.net/~devstar/ May be all the letters need to be small letters. Sorry that you are having trouble.Please try again and let me know how it goes. Thank you for writing . Gail
  5. cpalance

cpalance New Member

Thanks,

CindyP