Synthovial Seven and Dr. Frank's Spray, need info please

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Mar 10, 2006.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Hi everyone. My DH saw an infomercial this morning and has been researching a couple of products on the web for me. I have been worse lately with pain and fatigue (4 out of 5 days last week) and he is worried. Isn't that sweet? :)

Anyway, he found 2 websites, one with Synthovial Seven and one with Dr. Frank's Spray. The Synthovial Seven is Hyaluronic Acid and I knew I had seen those words before so I checked my 024(which did not work for me) and then tracked it down to the Conquer HA that he ordered for his shoulder. I already take Chondroitin and Glucosame for my knees but have not tried this.

Both have lots of testimonials, of course, but you know we prefer ones from people we know, so I once again turn to you, dear friends.

Anyone that has tried this please tell me your experiences. Thanks for the help, as always

Sonya
  2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Sonya; My husband ordered the spray for me, and my pain does seem to not be as strong. I says to do four squirts six times a day for the first couple of weeks, and if the pain is better to do it less times. I am not past that stage as of yet. It may help you too.
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

That is why I love you guys - always ready to help

Sonya
  4. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

6. crohlfs

crohlfs New Member

I also saw the infomercial. Does it help enough that you would re order it again?
  7. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

bumping for a reply from the person that tried it... I have not ordered any yet.

Sonya
  8. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

but I agree about the 024. I did not think much of it either.

Sonya