Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fmandy, May 29, 2007.

1. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

Hey, do any of you have internet explorer 7.0 or any of the browsers that allow tabbed browsing?

It is totally fantastic and quite revolutionary to me. Especially when using this forum. I can have two tabs (web pages or websites, of PH open at the very same time. I can toggle or go back and forth.

For instance I can be replying to a post in one of the tabs, while the other tab has the whole thread open, that I am replying to. I just toggle or go back and forth as I need.

Another good use is when you are replying to a post and suddenly you need to google something that the person has asked about; noooo problemo caballero/senorita, just move you pointer to the top and click on a new tab and google your heart out. Copy, then select the tab where you have your reply going and paste in your googled information.

I have had probably 7 tabs (websites) open at the very same time. You have to have high speed net, of course.

If I can help you in any way wif dis stuff, jest give ole Andy a holler :)

Most of you are probably doing this and not sharing the technology wif yo sisters and brothers, ha ha ha.

Cheers to all,

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

high tech for this old man.

So, what happened? No trip to Denver?

3. budmickl

budmickl New Member

Isn't it great! I love this tabbed thing. I used to have a bunch of pages open and would get lost. Now, it's all in one place. YEAH!

Sorry about your other problem. Maybe you can enjoy Denver inspite of your spouse.

4. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

I am off to Denver on the 11th of June. I cannot get a refund so....

Hey Rockstar! Tabbed browsing is nothing high tech at all...What browser do you use? Mozilla and Internet Explorer 7.0 both have the capability of TB...Probably even others.

Come on, exercise that mind and learn something new and fantazmic :)

Yor pal,