Tablemate for Laptop

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jakeg, Feb 15, 2006.

1. jakeg

jakeg New Member

I just got my order for 3 tablemates today, what a god send for using my laptop. No more aches in my neck or arms from having it on my lap anymore.

No more looking down and reaching down to use the mouse and trying to read the posts and email. If you use a laptop and have the neck and arm problems that I have you should order 1 or more so that you can be a little more comfy when when on the computer.

I am not saying this for any other reason other then that it may help prevent some of the pain that may occur while using your laptop. I should have gotten some of these when I first saw the comercial for them a couple af years ago.

Jake
  2. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Hi Jake,

I just ordered one of those, as I work from my room a lot and a friend of mine suggested them to me.

How long did it take to you get your order? Mine just shipped I believe the other day but not sure how long it will take.

I have been using a pillow to put my laptop on, but I don't like the pressure on my legs.

Anyway thanks for posting this, I can't wait to receive my order.

Much love,
    Nicole
  3. jakeg

jakeg New Member

Mine shipped on the thirtenth and got it today. I ordered it last week , tuesday or wedneday. I thought it would be longer though since they say 2 to 4 weeks. What a differenc it has meade.

I've been able to use my laptop without the pain that has been associated with using it.

Hope that it helps you as it has me. Unfortunitly it has not helped my spelling any

Jake
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

What exactly is it? A frame that holds the laptop?
  5. jakeg

jakeg New Member

It is like a stack table but better because you can pull the table all the way to you while you relax in your favorit chair. If you google tablemate you can go to their web site and see what they look like,

Jake
  6. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

My Dh and I were talking about this the other day, he wanted to get me a Bedtable, like the kind used in Hospitals?
    I said no way, I want one of the New, Metal ones, we had seen the Commerical, where they put a 5Gallon jug of water, on the table top, to show the sturdness of the Table.

Thanks for posting this, now I know for sure, I will be ordering it today.
    Your right tho, I doubt it will help with my sp or Typing errors, lol.
    sharonk
    [This Message was Edited on 02/16/2006]
  7. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I bought 2 from our shopping channel here in Canada and it is so much easier with laptop, and reading, and puzzles, and eating, you can even slide it up to the side of your bed to read or eat in bed on the bad days.

Great post, I would highly recommmend them.

Sue in Canada