Tagaderm dressings CHEAP!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ilovepink4, Apr 17, 2010.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I found tagadern dressings (to put over my fentanyl patches) on AMAzon for $38.99 `FOR 50!!!!!! that usually costs me about $150 at the pharmacy....I waited until i got them to examine them to make sure this was for real!!! and they are exactly the same as the ones at the drug store....3M brand and everything! now that I know this is the real thing, I wanted to let everyone here know!

I also have this thing called Amazon Prime.....it is a once per year payment for shipping on most items......for $70 per year, I can get free 2 day shipping and 1 day shipping for $3 per item.....about half of the stuff sold on amazon is covered by this Amazon Prime thing so I get free shipping on lots of stuff.....

obviously I have to do most of my shopping online so this really helps....amazon sells just about everything, too! clothes, shoes, makeup, electronics, kitchen stuff, housewares, toys, garden stuff, food....everything!

but, this price on the tagaderms is really really cheap!!! and it was covered under the amazon prime free shipping, too!

shutting up now....
  2. munch1958

munch1958 Member

I'm hoping to see my doc soon and get my pain meds switched up. What I'm on is just not working. I'd like to try the Fentanyl patch. Have you had any problems with it other than it falling off?