taikat

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karen2002, Nov 12, 2002.

1. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Heather,
    You certainly have had your share of adversity. It looks now as if you have swept some of the things under the rug, that needed attending to--and are ready to move on to great things! It seems that when we have stressors, and unhealthy things in our life, they greatly impacts our quest for wellness. Keep fighting your uphill battle, just take it one step at a time. Cling tight to that family--it is bar far the biggest blessing we ever receive, and so often it is overlooked. While you are hanging on to your intact sanity, perhaps you can help me with mine, lol. Hey, don't be lurking out there anymore! Jump right in and reap the benefits of all the support and care from this great bunch of people. I am a newbie to cfs and fibro, and I know, you have learned of ways to deal with these, in your 3 years that would greatly benefit myself and others. Hit that Post Message button, girl!
    Best Wishes,
    Karen
  2. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Heather,
    You certainly have had your share of adversity. It looks now as if you have swept some of the things under the rug, that needed attending to--and are ready to move on to great things! It seems that when we have stressors, and unhealthy things in our life, they greatly impacts our quest for wellness. Keep fighting your uphill battle, just take it one step at a time. Cling tight to that family--it is bar far the biggest blessing we ever receive, and so often it is overlooked. While you are hanging on to your intact sanity, perhaps you can help me with mine, lol. Hey, don't be lurking out there anymore! Jump right in and reap the benefits of all the support and care from this great bunch of people. I am a newbie to cfs and fibro, and I know, you have learned of ways to deal with these, in your 3 years that would greatly benefit myself and others. Hit that Post Message button, girl!
    Best Wishes,
    Karen
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

For taikat