Take a peek at my little witch

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jens2angels, Nov 10, 2007.

1. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Put a pic of Brooklynne in her witch costume on my profile. I made her broom that she has. As soon as I gave it to her her "flew" right into the wall, lol. She really thought she could fly!
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

is a spooky cutie. Nice costume.

3. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

She looks just tickled to pieces! lol.

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Adorable Jen! I love her name too! Your a Great mom!
  5. gardengirl12

gardengirl12 New Member

She is to cute to be a witch nice photo.Linda
  6. kjade

kjade New Member

Absolutely adorable! Great picture and great costume! Thanks for sharing!
  7. ckball

ckball New Member

She is a beautiful witch, Glenda the good witch has nothing on her- so cute-Carl
  8. jens2angels

jens2angels New Member

Thanks, I thought she was cute too. Of course she told me she was a good witch, not a bad witch, lol. I have pics of Brayden too in his little devil costume, I'll post those after everyone gets a peek at Brooklynne.
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Her eyes sparkle with fun! Such a cute costume. Good job, Mom!

Thanks for sharing...!

10. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I can tell She has the cutest smile and yes her eyes do sparkle. Is she a little devil to like her brother??

Yes you did do a god job on her costume. I love those socks too!! Such cute ideas !!!Oh those were the days!!!! Now my kids have kids and some of them are to old to Trick or Treat or don't really want to. I have a grandson 14 who doesn't really like it and a granddaughter almost 14 that went out with her brothers ( 9 yr old twins).

Yes, you did a good job Mom.

11. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

when she is 18...years old....i went as the bondage witch...but brooklynne is too young for that sexy stuff right now. hee hee...

maybe you should send her out her next year and brooklynne and i will just dress up anyways...aunt jodie knows all the good places to trick or treat at...

maybe she can help pick out a decent man for me.

she looks adorable jen...just like you did when you were her age...remember people said you should be on the nothern t.p commercial or was it the charmin t.p one..?

12. InPain07

InPain07 New Member

My daughter was a witch for Halloween and we couldn't find a broom! Where ever did you get that??? Very cute!