Takesha: please read

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kholmes, Aug 26, 2003.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Hi, Takesha. So you are a New Mexican, too?
    I live in Albuquerque and believe I have CFS, even though I don't have an official diagnosis yet.
    You're husband has CFS? I'd like to trade information with you--and him. I'm going through a very frustrating relapse right now, but have found things that have helped in the past, and that are helping now.
    I've found a good doctor here in ABQ--and some very bad ones--and would like to compare notes.
    --Kholmes
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Feel free to email me at the address in my profile. Thanks for tracking me down. My doctor is at UNMH, and Michael has his at the VA. Write to me, and I'll answer you back.
    Takesha
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am originally from Michigan and Wisconsin, and lived in the south 18 years before moving here. I love it, although it's a tad expensive as far as real estate etc. The sun is wondeful if you enjoy dry heat (it takes away my aches and pains) and if you have the energy, there is so much to do. I love it here! And darned if I haven't become one of the chili lovers...!
    Takesha
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Mink: I love this area, too, especially the beauty of the mountains. I live in the Sandia foothills. I just wish I could get out to explore more right now!
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Whoops: Nink. Sorry about the "Mink."
    --Kholmes
  6. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I just checked and it's there. It's in the last sentence of the bio's just befor the Occupation box. I have a feeling we are not to far from each other.
    Takesha