Taking a break

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by nerdieduckie, Jan 1, 2007.

1. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

I'm still confused as to whether these type of posts go in chitchat or not, but there was more traffic here so I figured I'd post here.

I probably won't be on for a while. I've kinda withdrawn from the computer a little bit, the brightness of the screen has been hurting my eyes lately and I don't feel like sitting at my desk.

New Year's Eve was a bummer since I ate a TINY bit of wheat and got VERY sick, but my mum thinks the problem was exacerbated by the fact my friend brought her boyfriend and his friend to our house for the evening and I was having one of my anti-people days.

I just need some time to recoup and get out of the house. There are some other hobbies I must catch up on.

Don't worry, I will be back eventually. I just need things to calm down around here first because the aforementioned friend is also causing me a lot of stress.

Lots of love and gentle hugs to all, don't miss me too much and hopefully I won't miss anything too important.

Jen
  2. wish_to_be_healthy

wish_to_be_healthy New Member

Haven't been on much either...

Hands full at home...hard to concentrate and type!

Suz
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I would research mercury toxicity symptoms and see if you don't line up with it. Autism is mostly characterized by anti-social, "don't touch me" feelings. I stuggle with that too. In fact, I line up real well with mercury toxicity.

I just sent in a hair analysis sample to check for mercury, lead, arsenic & cadmium. They run ~$60.

I've already started chelation ~ 1 week ago and already my wierdo heart sensations are cleared up. This is great since TWO cardiologist could find nothing real wrong. Shoulder shrugs. My QTS was wide and I have "diastolic depression" but was considered as nothing more than a shoulder shrug.
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Hugs right back atcha!!!

Come back when you feel better, we'll still be here.

Hugs,

Nancy B