Taking Leave of Absence from the board......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EgyptStarr, Jan 10, 2006.

1. EgyptStarr

EgyptStarr New Member

I have been extremely pressed for time lately: life is SUPER hectic right now, so I won't be on very much AT ALL anymore, at least for awhile. I will try to "check in" every now and then, say hi and see how everyone's doing. No idea when or how often I can do this, though.

Just wanted to let everyone know. I'm very much alive, and still lovin' you guys as much as ever! I'm just REALLY BUSY! lol

Hugs!
    Starr

p.s. I will be checking for replies on this thread and PLEASE also check out and reply (if you have answers) to my thread about supplements! (I just posted it) Thanks!
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm in the same position as you are. I just haven't had the time to come here to post much lately. I feel badly about it, but there isn't much I can do. I am generally going to bed earlier and getting up earlier.

I hope to see you here again when you have the time. Until then, take good care of yourself. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. JimB

JimB New Member

Most of the time I just don't have enough "awake with energy" time.
    I try but sometimes I HAVE TO just stay away for a while
    or I dig the hole I'm in deeper.

Good Decision Starr.

Later.
    Jim :)
  4. gabdeb

gabdeb New Member

Take care of yourself and I will look forward to seeing you back.

deb
  5. sofy

sofy New Member

Im glad to hear that you see the problem of "time" and are taking steps to aleviate some of the stress related to the lack of it.

Your posts will be missed but this board is about helping one another to achieve the best health and life possible and the first obligation each of us has it to do everything we can to achieve that for ourselves.

If that means not coming here often then thats what should be done.

I wish you the best!!
    [This Message was Edited on 01/11/2006]