Taking time to answer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Jun 6, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hi all!

I have had an incredibly non-stop day today and I know I will be paying for it tomorrow!

I promised the rest of you that I would reply back to you in my ambien posts and I just don't have it in me tonight.

VERY SORRY!!!!

Also I have a couple of other posts I need go into and make replies to you guys.

BUT, the reason I am writing this post is to not only apologize for not having time to reply but to also say that you guys are important to me.

Someone on my Ambien post made a comment about my sleep being more important then returning messages. I did not take this the wrong way and in fact they are right.

However, this is who I am. You are my friends and my family on here and if you make time for me I am going to make time back for you. With little bean it may be a few days or sometimes I just completely forget about a post but I am going to do my best at giving back.

Giving back to this community means the WORLD to me!!! You guys have been here for me in good times and in very bad times and I honestly wouldn't have made it through some of them without your support.

By each of us taking time to answer a post that is how we give back to this community.

I know there are posts that don't get many hits or replies but it isn't anything personal to anyone. Heck I have had posts that got zero replies before so please no one feel bad or left out!

Okay I think I lost my point to this post here. I guess I just want to again say that it means so much to me that someone, anyone, my friends, will get on one of my posts and even if it is a oneliner reply. It means something to me that you are there supporting me.

So thanks family!!!!

Oh and I guess you all can tell my depression is lifting, I sure can! I think the mangosteen juice is helping with that. And my pottery class too!

Okay ((((HUGS)))) to all!

Oh and one more thing. I know the person who wrote that to me did NOT mean it rude and I did NOT take it that way. So if you are reading please know I think you are right but for me I tend to put myself last most of the time. But tonight I am really going to bed and I am not going to worry about posts! LOL Thanks!

Thanks guys!!!

kate
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I'm going to be going to sleep soon too as I didn't get much last night. We need to put ourselves first, because if we don't, no one will.

I'm glad you are feeling better. Get your sleep. :)

Hugs and love,
    Faye
  3. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hey guys!

Mable you are such a sweetie! I am working on getting you a picture but I have been busy. LOL BUt thanks for understanding and knowing that I do love you guys on this board! ((HUGS))

ilovecats you are right we do need to put ourselves first because it is true no one else will. I have been putting myself last for as long as I remember. I do know as a kid I was doing it.

That is my personality makeup and I am trying to get through that and tell myself that I am worthy of putting myself first. It just takes time.
    But if I always put myself first I wouldn't be a member here and I bet you will find there are others like that too.

If I put myself first I couldn't be a member because I wouldn't have a single ounce of time to give on here. So if that means I don't go take a nap when I probably should so I can answer posts, well I choose to be on here. But I know you didn't mean that in a bad way you are just right no one else in our lives will put us first so we need to do it. I am working on it.
    (((HUGS)))

4. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

We are all your friends and we are here because we, too, have some kind of related health problem. We understand perfectly that it sometimes takes a while to get responses done.

I'm glad to hear that your depression is lifting. Fatigue makes depression worse, so you need to continue to get adequate sleep. Listen to that smart husband of your!

(And I better not see a response to this tonight.) ;-)
  5. sues1

sues1 New Member

You are such a sweetie. I have always enjoyed your posts so very much. You express yourself very well and have so much love and compassion. A true gift.

You are #1.....we all need to know that we are #1.......for if you make yourself so......you grow in health, faith, understanding and all good things. By being #1 we are giving a gift to others. As it is not selfish at all.

Make lots of time for your self and your wonderful hubby and baby. He is so cute.
    Love and Hugs and many Blessings......Susan
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Your pic. of little Bean and your dog is one of the cutest I've ever seen!
  7. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

You sound wonderful and that's a huge relief!!!

About that putting yourself first thing......Now you're gonna have lil bean watching and he needs to know that Mommy is going to take good care of herself so she can keep takin good care of him....

So there ya go...

Hugs and take care,

Nancy B.
  8. janieb

janieb New Member

your posts and answers to my questions.

Sorry you were ill and hospitalized. It's good to have you back, again.

Take care of yourself and yours.

Blessings,

janieb