Talk about the week from h

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by abbylee, Dec 26, 2006.

1. abbylee

abbylee New Member

In November I had the flu, and have never really recovered.

On December 22nd we went to my daughter's house for Christmas. This was early for me, because I've always had Christmas dinner on the 24th, but we couldn't work it out this year.

Perhaps this was a good thing. By the time we got there, I wasn't feeling well and found that everything I ate came back up. Today, I am able to drink Coke and keep it down.

I've lost 20 lbs., so I have my weight to try to gain again before I blow away. I need your prayers during this time. I've never been this sick for this long in my life.

Thank you so much if you can help.

Abbylee
  2. CanBrit

CanBrit Member

Sounds like you've had the month from h......

We've been pretty much in the same boat for since November. I had the flu shot and put myself into an awful flare. (My Dr. told me afterwards I shouldn't be getting it!!!!)

My husband had a Crohn's attack in the summer that wouldn't clear and when it did, he ended up with pneumonia. He's still not well.

This past few days we've had my in-laws and my kids & grandkids since Saturday and I'm here at work today and would much rather be in bed.

We were supposed to travel 6 hours this weekend to see some relatives from England plus my parents and siblings and there's just no way we can do it. That's going to cause some hurt feelings for sure.

Anyway....not to ramble on. I think you should maybe see your family Dr. When you're run down like you've been, you might have picked up gastritis. There's an autoimmune form of it and given our illnesses, I think we're more likely than most to develop it.

I do hope that 2007 treats you more kindly.

Regards,

Eileen