Talk back live on CNN

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kay, Dec 12, 2002.

1. kay

kay New Member

You all need to watch talk back live today,on CNN!!! Its about the small pox shot!!! I am bummed, because I barely caught the end of it!!! lINDA
  2. kay

kay New Member

You all need to watch talk back live today,on CNN!!! Its about the small pox shot!!! I am bummed, because I barely caught the end of it!!! lINDA
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I missed it altogether. I have decided to not take the vaccine unless I have been directly in harm's way. I am going to discuss with my doc the blood test which is supposed to show whether you still have protection from old vaccinations.

I saw the pictures of what can happen from taking the vaccine and it is horrible. Unfortunately, getting the disease is even worse. Damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Love, Mikie
  4. kadywill

kadywill New Member

and I don't think I'll take this vaccination unless I am exposed and having symptoms. I took the old one when I was a child, but this is different, I hear, so I really don't feel comfortable myself. I live in a small town in NC and, now that I am not working outside my home, I don't feel I am at high risk. I reserve my right to change my mind, but at this time, I say "no".
    Kady