talking about heart problems

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

well I started having chest pains about 2 weeks ago and I am still having them, I have had pain in my left arm too not bad but it's there and the chest pain is on my left side as well, sometime if I take a deep breath it hurts even more..it almost feel like....don't know if I can explain it properly but it feels like it's aching, I think I am going to go checked out tomorrow as there is heart problems in my family, I'll post as soon I find out anything.

love to all, Ann
  2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

Young lady, I also had similar problems.

It turns out it was Costochondritis.

The problem is that you can't be sure.

I had to take what they call a stress test, that has to do with the hear. Like I said, if you don't get checked out you'll never know.

Alright I didn't just say it.

Dan
  3. Fmandy

Fmandy New Member

Beautiful picture by the way. Yes I think you surely should get the ticker checked out. Hate to say it but heart disease seems to be affecting women at younger ages nowadays, and you are about at the prime age for the "oh my gosh, but she was so young" heart attack victim type. Many people survive heart attacks, but many don't.

Those docs can do miracles. There are no if, ands, nor buts about it! They do their stuff well. Heart disease runs in my family, and I have seen what the cardio guys can do. They have amazed me...

You just have to give them a chance to help you though :)

Try not to worry. Every symptom you described sounded heart related except for the deep breath part. That sounds like the left lung or the rib/cartilage in that area (?) (costochondritis) as Benminder stated.

Take care of those cookiesnatchers,

Andy

4. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

for you help, I also have benn having heart burn feeling and tightness in my chest...well more like someone sitting on my chest. as I said I will see a Dr today just to make sure everything is o.k.

Love to all, Ann