Talking with my husband about life not so good

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Apr 27, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I remember so many tings that have hapened in this marriage of 25 years and I still seem to be in the wrong when things go wrong. My hubby and I were tlaking about life and he went on about all the past issuses that I had in years past and went on to tell me that I need to change how I think and how I act and that I need to be truthfull about the issues of my health . It went on for about 20 minutes and I have discovered that in 25 years he still thinks that he is right about everything and I am always at fault but oddly enough we get along quite well. I love him more now that I used to. and I depend on him more too. I will talk more about this but I have to go as my coumpter is getting fied and I am at my Mom's and she wants her phone line back. NOW NOW.
    Rosemarie
    Hopefully I will have my coumpter home by the weekend.
  2. Bunchy

Bunchy New Member

At the moment I feel everything has totally got on top of me - I am holding on desperately to my sanity trying not to have a nervous breakdown.

What does hubby say?.....Everything is always my fault and he is always right. We argue all the time. I hate it - if I were well, I'd leave probably but I have nowhere to go and no money so no choice but to stay with him.

I do still love him but feel if I had a choice we would both be better off without each other as because I can't work we are poor so more problems (poor housing, nightmare neighbour, no friends or family nearby etc) and I hate my life here - on my own all week now weekends mostly spent arguing and crying.

I am a mess, I hope you are in less of a mess than me!

Love and sympathy,

Bunchy x