Tammy Faye Baker on Larry King tonite

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by meowee, Jul 19, 2007.

1. meowee

meowee New Member

Bless this poor woman. I feel so so sorry for her. As they say, there is always someone worse off than you are.

It is so unfair. I think she wants to show her faith is still there. I give her credit.
  2. budmickl

budmickl New Member

I can't bear to watch her now. I always found her intriguing with her make up. Now my heart breaks for her.

She is neighbor now - her husband built her a house in a very, very exclusive gated community here in the area.

3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I saw her for a few minutes on the news I think. I had no idea she looked so bad. You have to give her credit for her positive attitude knowing she is dying.

I just pray that she doesn't have to suffer. She is ready to go to heaven.

4. jaltair

jaltair New Member

I can remember Tammy Faye playing on the set while her Mom and Dad presented. They were very sincere back then and I believe she is still sincere.

My prayers and thoughts are with her and her family during this time. I do admire her for remaining strong in her faith; she's had a lot to deal with in her life.

Soon she will be with our Lord and one day I’ll be able to meet her and ask a lot of questions; I’m sure we’ll have a lot of laughs!

L, jaltair
  5. PVLady

PVLady New Member

Wow did she look bad, I really don't think I would have gone on TV like that.
  6. otis89

otis89 New Member

Tammy faye is an inspiration to me, her sense of humor, positive attitude in the midst of all her adversity, how i wished i had her strength!
    I've seen her several times on tv, and shes so compassionate towards others and hasnt a bad word to say about anyone, she so nonjudgemental, there should be more people like her in this world...cancer is not a pretty sight, it ravages your body, inside and out, its your soul and spirit, and love towards others that are important and mean the most, I think thats what she was trying to relate to everyone...........
    God bless, otis89
  7. painterZ

painterZ New Member

her soul is closer to the surface than ever before. Her body is obviously at the very end, I hope she soon knows why she continues to hold on, whether consciously or subconciously. She continues to radiate such love and understanding for others, I hope she soon releases herself from her body and receives peace.