Tammy Faye dies

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by roz1950, Jul 21, 2007.

1. roz1950

roz1950 New Member

well she died and the interview with LARRY King was done 2 months ago . Now we know how late his talks get to us .
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I heard that the Larry King live with Tammy Faye is going to air again tonight (Sunday, July 22). I had heard as well that the interview was two months ago but I had seen her on his show before and she didn't look anything like the clip I saw of her on Friday night so I am not sure. Good question though. I can't imagine that she could hang on for a long time the way she looked and only weighing 65 pounds I think it was.

Anyway I am saddened by her death. I think she was an amazing testimony to God's grace in her illness clear up to the end.

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

By her appearance. She was an amazing person for all she went through and to keep such a positive attitude through to the end. I was never a big fan of her or either husband or the PTL Club, but I admire her strength and faith in God.

Love, Mikie
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

When did Tammy Faye pass away? I wasn't a great fan of hers but when Jerry Falwell passed away she said the most profound thing. She said she was said that they had never reconciled. That has stuck with me to keep short accounts with people. I guess that is what I will always remember her for, that and the eyelashes.lol.
  5. budmickl

budmickl New Member

The transcript of the show said the interview was done the day before it aired.