TANDY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vnr27, Sep 16, 2003.

1. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

thats the the way i feel and sometimes i feel like i cant take a deep breath went to my reg doc he said muscles pt last wen said muscles thurs im going to nerougist it burns even in between the blades and i cant explain it makes me anioux i know how u feel i just never belive my docs i cant belive anything could feel like this i have the heating pad on now, val
  2. tandy

tandy New Member

I am so sorry you're going thru this also~ I'm somewhat relieved that you understand what i'm feeling.
    I"ve had this for a couple of months now(this time) and its not getting better.I keep thinking that its something serious which is making me very stressed out!! I wrote a post on anxiety recently......I think i'm having panic attacks? not sure whats happening but I know i'm feeling alot of pain~ all my upper back,shoulders,sometimes into my neck and with that comes the headaches.but the area between my blades is sore to touch and when I turn my neck or upper body it hurts alot.(like a pulling,nawing pain)muscular I think? but yes...I feel like at times its in my chest and I can't take in enough air~ I have a rice sock heated up and i keep reheating it and using it on my upper back and neck. god I move it all over cause it hurts all over!! this is terrible!!! and my dr. has'nt given me anything for it!!I have a appointment with a pain clinic on the 13th of November!!(my first time) For now I take advil,or motrin or tylenol. but nothing takes it away~
    I ache like hell even when I lay down.(so rest does'nt
    help) A hot bath feels good....but as soon as i'm out i'm not so good.Even sitting at the computer hurts that area.maybe my posture is poor?? Mine burns too!!!What did your dr. say about it? I see your going to a neuro on thursday??? Best of Luck Val~ please write back.
    take care...... I'll check back in later this eve before bed~ Hugs, Tracey
  3. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

this really started in feb like this i had a few panic attacks i must have been so tense i got the costochroditit the ribs all the places we have now i couldnt get a deep breath i had full rib xray chest xray until 2 months later he gave me muscle relaxer that plus xanax a lil piece and i started to relax the body you grt nervous u tense u tense u get nervous my friend takes resuce remedy u buy in heath stors it naturally calms u u Have to get something because u sound like u are anioux drink sleepy time tea, i have it now but its humid here but try to get a sooner app i hate to hear your suffering like that, i know the feeling im praying for u try the resuce remedy i heard alot of people swear by it im gonna get it my self cant hurt, hugs val ps write me anytime
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

Rescue remedy?for stress or anxiety??? I'll ask about it at our GNC. We have one right around the corner from me.(good thing!)I'll try anything just about! I only have muscle relaxers from dr. No pain meds~ Hopefully the pain clinic will help me out in November.(seems like a long wait tho)Does your painful spots sound the same as mine? I took 2 tylenol PM so I can get some sleep soon.
    Thanks for the idea of the tea.I will try to get out tomorrow to buy some~ My IBS is flaring too!!! I have bad cramps and lots of bathroom trips!!LOL Hopefully I will sleep for awhile. I'm glad we talked :)
    Hope your doing better soon.
  5. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

i by peppermint tea for my ibs, write me let me know how your feeling,val
  6. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

today im freaking out do your upper arms hurt or feel heavy tired i put so much capenzi p last nite and sat with the heating pad on my upper back for hours now mty upper bak feels weird kinda numb i touch it i can feel t but squeezing the muscles now im staring to feel i get crazy i dont know what else to do for the pain neck snd head ache back just want to know if u feel that in your arm today i cant bend my neck forward i feel pulling like crazy tomorrow i will see doc hope your ok val
  7. tandy

tandy New Member

Hope your doing alright today~I hoped to get out today...but you know how that goes with these diseases~ My IBS is really bad!! all day...bathroom trips! I sipped some tea(peppermint)and chai. I guess it helps some?? I can't eat anything when I get this. Food goes right thru me and causes me alot of gas/and stomach pain. So its better to just drink liquids and avoid food for a day or two.
    Yes,when I bend my neck forward I feel it pull up my spine and all across the painful areas!!! Its always been like that.I hate it. and if I keep my head turned to the left or right(like watching TV if I'm not in the center of the room),,That makes it worse and I even get dizzy and sometimes nausea :( Do you have spots in your upper back that catch or pull if you turn or move to fast? Sometimes I get a knot at the base of my neck...I can feel it.Its sore to touch too. I'll be back on later tonight,I have to make something for my boys to eat.Then I have to go to my little ones open house at school.I feel terrible but I have to make it there.....he made me a picture and left it on his desk for tonights open house~
    Even if I go for 10 minutes....at least I showed up.(hope his classroom is near a bathroom!LOL) we'll talk later......Hope your hangin in there~ :)
    I needed to add: Yes my upper arms hurt....the muscles there.(more on the left....don't ask me why??its weird.)
    And when I use a heating pad alot....and I do!My skin will feel a little numb too,probably from the heat and from the pain??it gets all red too ,and my kids will think i'm burning myself...but it does'nt even feel hot to me! weird huh?[This Message was Edited on 09/17/2003]
  8. tandy

tandy New Member

hey....Just remembered you had a Neuro. appointment today.How'd you make out?Is your pain still the same?? mine is alive and kickin my butt!!let me know how you are val~ Thanks/take care :)
  9. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

app was for 7pm finished at 9pm he di=oes not belive pain is in my head orded full body scan cocerned about numbish feeling in neck shoulder orered emg test on monday and we will goes from there thinks my spne has to do with it the only ting that fraked me out was my pressue was 140 over 90 i get my pressure checked every week always normal but i did get a panic attack waitng to see him and by tha time i took xanax i already had the pressure i told him i was panicky in tha waiting room he said thats what must have happened once the pill kicked in iwas feeling calm drove home ,is that possible any way how r u feeling better i hope i got o learn how to stop bugging out, hope you r ok, thanks for asking, your fibro friend val
  10. vnr27

vnr27 New Member

bump for tandy
  11. tandy

tandy New Member

I'm spo glad your dr. is checking everything out!! I had a emg done a few yrs ago.Its not bad. I also have to get the bone scan done next month. I'm still in rough shape.Its effecting my daily everything~ I have to rest after I do dishes,get up and do a load of wash....lay down agin.I have'nt gone anywhere all this week.Just bringing my kids to school and coming back home. My left hip is hurting alot too. I need a new heating pad...I wore mine out!!LOL it broke...won't turn on!!I'm bummin :( I LOVE my heat!! I'll have to use my rice socks till i buy another.
    Do you ever go into the FM chat room? I tried, and most of the times theres nobody there.Sometimes i catch 2-3 people.
    If you can make it...try sometime.I can meet you in there to talk. Let me know ok?? Not for long...cause I know we'll get sore on the computer. Hope your doing good ~ Talk soon ok? Hugs, tracey:)