Tansy - B12

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Rosiebud, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Happy New Year Tansy, I hope this is a healthy one for you and your son.

I posted you a few weeks ago to say that the Practice Nurse had spoken to my doctor about the B12 injections and she told me I was only getting another 4.

I went to see him and he had not said that at all - he is happy for me to continue with them and even happier for my husband to give me them - that keeps little nursie out of the picture.

Husband gave me one in doc's surgery and it was great but last week he gave me first on my own and I screamed, dont know what he did wrong.

Anyway I'm glad that I'm still getting them but doc will only agree to one a week which is better than none.

After I have the injection I do have a much better day with more energy, I can even do crosswords but it only seems to last the one day.

Thanks for all your work and input on our behalfs Tansy.

love
    Rosie
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

I just hope your husband get's it right soon. I've not had B12 injections but have had IM Mg, these would be extremely painful unless the fluid was injected very slowly.

Happy New Year
    love, Tansy
  3. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

Hello,

I started B12 injections a little over two weeks ago. I get them twice a week. Haven't really noticed any change in symptoms yet. But im going to stick with them, my mom gives them to me so its pretty stress free. Hope yours keep working for you.

take care,
    trevor