Targeted TF for Parvovirus

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by shar6710, Dec 21, 2006.

1. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I've done several searches on here to try to find out which TF to take for Parvo and I can't find anything specific.

I've been taking Essentials and I do believe they've helped but I would like to begin targeting the specific viruses, etc.

I would like to target parvo, EBV, chlamydia pneumonia and HHV in that order of importance.

Can anyone help? And where the heck are you getting this info I can't find anything on line.

Thanks Shar
  2. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Thanks for the suggestion I didn't even think to email Prohealth...DUH.

I've already searched: the other viruses I've been able to get some info on but not parvo.

Thanks for your reply and have a Merry Christmas!

Shar
  3. spacee

spacee Member

I agree that emailing Prohealth is the best idea. Alot of the info used to be availing online but isn't any longer.

I happened to save a 2004 catalogue that has what the TF's target but I don't see parvo. Prohealth stopped listing it quite awhile ago.

Immune Transfer C targets the EBV, Chlamydia pneumonia and HHV6 (B only). To get HHV6 A and B TF 200 targets both.

Well, looking at my 2004 catalogue I see a parainfluenza viruses that is targeted by RIC-TF. I don't know if that is the parvo virus or not.

Merry Christmas to both of you!

Spacee
  4. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Thanks Spacee for the info I really appreciate it.

I'll send Prohealth a message.

Shar

[ advertisement ]