tax rebate for us even if u don't file social security

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rene, Mar 18, 2008.

  1. Rene

    Rene New Member

    I called the IRS and listened to the recording after checking out or can't remember.

    Anyway if your on SSA and make $3000 a yr they are automatically sending EVERYTHING you need to file for the rebate of $300 even if you DON"T normally file. You file a 1040A

    They will send the income info that you need automatically to everyone on social securty by the end of March so you don't need the W2 form.

  2. sisland

    sisland New Member

    Rene!,,,Was wondering about that! I could use $300.00 Bucks!,,,,,,thanks for posting this info!,,,sis

[ advertisement ]