teabisquit and everyone-- what music do you like?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigmama2, Apr 24, 2009.

1. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i know this has been asked before but what the hey--

what kinds of music do you like? fav groups? fav songs? and what dont you like?

i like all kinds- examples--

pop (beyonce, justin timberlake, madonna etc)
    classic rock (zeplin, rolling stones, etc)
    reggae (older like marley and the newer stuff too)
    modern rock (nirvana, green day, beck, etc)
    hiphop (kanye west)
    some rap (old school like- grandmasterflash, and beastie boys, and newer)
    some "oldies"
    80's new wave (depechemode etc)
    singersongwriter (bonnie rait...)
    and more

stuff i dont like--
    most country
    most heavy metal/hairbands
    certain rap

[This Message was Edited on 04/26/2009]
  2. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i used to love to dance too. and i forgot to put disco music in my list. thats good stuff.

3. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

jam- i guess they didnt want to talk about it maybe because this post question was done before. i dunno?

SJ- awww- why did you take your post down? it was awesome! thanks for responding and sharing your musical preferences. yea, you and i have a lot of music in common!

teabisquit- what music do you like?
  4. Sacajawea2

Sacajawea2 Member

I didn't mean to!!! I was trying to correct a typo and accidentally deleted it and had no copy. It was early and I should've still been asleep, lol that fog~I'm glad you at least got to see it.
    Gotta big day today so maybe I'll add to this again later!

5. TeaBisqit

TeaBisqit Member

I don't listen that much anymore, but it depends on my mood. I was always Metal/Hard Rock. But I like Classic. There are odd times where all I want is Island music, like Caribbean or Jamaican. And then there are times when I want Dance music, even old 70's Disco. It just sort of depends on my mood.

A new band I like is called Craving Lucy. They're sort of Alternative Rock. You can find them on YouTube.

I also like this weird Swedish band called The Ark. They're on YouTube, too. They do old 70's style Disco/Pop.

I've always liked Nickelback, too.
  6. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

anymore, but I still love Carole King--saw her in concert about 20 years ago also like
    Moody Blues, Chicago, Stills & Croft.

Sometimes I just listen to the 70's station on the radio.

Husband & I have a ton of CD's, but neither one of us listens to music like we used to. :(