Teach6 / please check your post regarding good dr. list

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Milo83, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

I got to it and then checked your profile, so I printed in your post as to all the drs. in VA..
    Hope I have helped you some..
    Take Care. & Best Wishes..........Donna

Click on the Dr. Referral in purple on top of this page..
    Then when you get there:
    Click on Co Cure - CFS&FM Good Dr. List,(it's the last one listed on top of page on right, it's underlined)
    Then scroll down to your state, or whatever state you are willing to travel to..That should bring everything up for you..
    Hope this works for you.........
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2002]
  2. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

I got to it and then checked your profile, so I printed in your post as to all the drs. in VA..
    Hope I have helped you some..
    Take Care. & Best Wishes..........Donna

Click on the Dr. Referral in purple on top of this page..
    Then when you get there:
    Click on Co Cure - CFS&FM Good Dr. List,(it's the last one listed on top of page on right, it's underlined)
    Then scroll down to your state, or whatever state you are willing to travel to..That should bring everything up for you..
    Hope this works for you.........
    [This Message was Edited on 11/27/2002]
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

I know the web addy for Co-Cure. The problem is that many newbies don't. In addition it all depends on how you log on to the board, whether or not you can get the Co-Cure list.

It appears, from both my research and that of others, that if you log on to chronicfatiguesupport.com (my bookmark), or fibromyalgiasupport.com, you cannot get the list. You can only get it with another address, and right now I couldn't tell you what it is.

My point in the post and the reason I keep bumping it is that everyone should be able to get to the site. We used to tell newbies who were looking for docs to go to the home page and click on doctor referral and then click on the Good Doc list.

A month or maybe more ago that quit working for me. When the buttons came out it still hadn't been corrected. It makes no sense for there to be two different things listed under doctor referral. Especially since we are not allowed to list websites here. If we could list the Co-Cure web address there wouldn't be as big a problem. Right now, as it stands some people can find it and others think they are really having trouble with brain fog because no matter what they do, they never can find it.

I have a very good doc and his name is on the list. I added it quite a long time ago.

Barbara