Teenage party ideas anyone?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by boltchik, Oct 14, 2007.

1. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hi everyone!

I just love planning parties, and my teenage son would like me to help him plan one for his girlfriend's birthday. We have a pool table and darts, and a fire pit out in the backyard, where we will play music. I think we are going to BBQ also.

Any cool ideas for me? Thought I would post and see if anyone had some fun suggestions for entertainment or games.

Thanks so much!
    Kim :)
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sounds like some good ideas.

If you want a trouble free party w/ no preparation time, give each kid $500 and send them to the mall.

3. laceymae

laceymae New Member

I'll be havin a B-day next month. I want you to plan mine...that's my idea of a Parrrty.
  4. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Linda-Thanks for the smores suggestion for the fire pit. I will definitely be picking up stuff to make those. Love the Hawaiian theme idea. I did do one this summer for friends, and my son had a couple of his teenage friends over. They joined in on the hula hoop contest, I have some great pictures! I think I will put the hula hoops out back in case anyone's interested again.

Livnlife-Thanks for asking your teenagers, that was so nice of you. Tell them thanks for me. Love the ideas, esp. the whip cream and bubble gum, that is funny! I like the quiz about the birthday girl. It's a surprise, so I could have my son write down some fun facts about her.

The party is this Saturday. My son and her best friend have already handled some things, they just want my input for details like games and decorations. My son will be the BBQ cook.

Thanks again, you guys are great! Kim :)
  5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Lol!!! That would be a great kind of party! No clean-up! Kim :)
  6. caffey

caffey New Member

Tell them to leave the house standing and clean up after themselves and go away for a couple of days. lol. lol.
  7. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Lol! Yeah, I hope the house is not a disaster afterwards! There won't be too many kids here, about 12 or 13, so it should be okay. I am crossing my fingers! Kim :)
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

Sounds fun! I miss doing this stuff! The girls always played the game Twister at their parties,,,,,But don't know if you want that if boys are present!,,,,,,lol. it was a good one to get them giggeling!
  9. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Yeah, I think it is going to be fun. I am happy that my son wants me to help him plan. He also wanted me to help him pick out a present for her, so we went shopping today.

I remember playing twister when I was a little girl, always good for a giggle! Have a good night. Kim :)