Teeth Hurt

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Elbryan, May 6, 2003.

1. Elbryan

Elbryan New Member

My teeth have been hurting lately. I imagin that it goes along with the head pain. Just wanted to know if others are going through this or not.
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Not having this problem, but it has been discussed before.

If you don't get any replies, just go to the link 'Search Messages', and type in 'teeth' it should bring up all back threads on the subject.

Hope this helps...................

Shalom, Shirl
  3. paulajo

paulajo New Member

when I got my headaches under control the jaw aches went with them. I hurt really bad, the teeth and jaws like TMJ and even hurt to lay my head on a pillow. Too much pressure. I am currently on Neurontin 1200 mg. per day and man oh man do I feel better.

Good luck with the pain ...
  4. Goodday

Goodday New Member

Same problem. Last year I had all of my cavities filled with white filling, no mercury in my mouth. I had to tell my dentist about the fibromyalgia. He was so good about it all. I had trouble holding my mouth open at times. I had some facial spasms. So he let me take small rests and I rubbed my jaw joints when they hurt. Recently, I have had teeth pain, but I notice that happens when my pain meds is wearing off. Seems any place in the body can hurt with this crazy illness!
  5. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

My teeth hurt or ache sometimes, when my sinuses are stuffy or swollen from the weather or from a sinus headache.

Lane