Teeth problems

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Manwithfibro, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

Has anyone noticed a dramatic increase in teeth related issues since having FM?
    My teeth are going to hell....I need root canals, crowns and such. The Dentists seemed to think it was related to the stress I was under in that last job.

Finding the energy to job hunt again is going to be a challenge...Is it possible to have a 40 hour a week job? Seems to me that every company is pushing people to 60 hour weeks and my body just cannot do it.

Thus, my move to Colorado may free up the need for such a high pressure job. Right now the cost of living in CA is insane. I am worn out. My body just hurts
    so bad all the time....especially in the Summer.

TIM
  2. Zzzsharn

Zzzsharn New Member

Yes, my teeth are much more prone to all that nasty crap.. My dentist thinks that some of the decay is because the meds I take dry my mouth out like crazy and that can cause some decay..

And I'm a regular brusher and flosser and always whitening.. I'm hell bent to keep my own teeth!!

Water, water, water, water, water...

Colorado has such an appeal to it.. blue skies, mountains.. cool breeze.. Sounds like heaven.

Good Luck!
    Sharon