Teeth: Weird Feeling

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Aug 21, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I do not know whether I can say this is caused by FM/CFS, but my teeth have a feeling that they are loose, but they are not.

This time I am getting that feeling in my front two teeth.
    The rest feel tender and some feeling they are loose, but not as much.

I do not want to make an appointment with the dentist unless I have to.

I was just there about two months ago and got two crowns put in, which are feeling A-OK.

What do you think? Anyone else?

I do not want to make a mountain out of mole hill, but....

nyrofan

P.S. Darube: I am so sorry you had the experience with the dentist. And here I am posting a tooth topic.

I hope you feel oh so much better ASAP.

[This Message was Edited on 08/21/2006]
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

My teeth have been feeling that way too for the longest time too and yes they are not loose but just feel that way...it's a weird feeling isn't it.

My 2 front teeth have been painful..more like the gums and I was prescribed a rinse for them and it has helped alot and takes the pain away but it does come back every so often, I too am thinking it the Fibro that is causing this.

Ann
  3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

bymp to see if anyone else is going thru this.
  4. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

My teeth feel like they're loose too, and for the past few months I sometimes get a throbing in my teeth. Feels like my pulse. No Pain though.

Barb
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

I just started to feel this the last 2 months~
    so,..maybe I do have a loose tooth??
    When I bite down on something it feels like a front lower tooth is moving slightly??
    but I tried to wiggle it(with fear) and it does'nt seem to move at all.

but now it bothers me so much I find myself biting down even when I'm not eating!!
    its kinda driving me insane!!

I'm gonna have the dentist check it out next week,as I have an appointment again anyways~
    I sure hope not!! I have enough dental problems.

Take care
    Tandy